Re: Anyone running 10gR2 EM/GC on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 AS

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 21:36:39 -0600

Still slow. Let me qualify that - Oracle Support is not supporting me at all, yet. I have had some help here from Ghassan Salem. Found a typo in the online documentation for the minimum requirement for openmotif21 (docs say openmotif21-2.1.30-11, which is impossible for RH 3AS, which is openmotif21-2.1.30-9.RHEL3.8, Taroon update 8). Still having trouble with Agent Configuration, and my oms will not start. Must be something specific to this box or this Taroon update - we have GC 10gR2 up and running on another RH 3AS box (lower Taroon update, I think).

'Tis a mystery. Thanks for asking, though.

--
Charles Schultz