Re: Unsolicited Resumes From List

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 11:43:27 -0800 (PST)

I had no objections to your post Thomas. I think the resume that was sent out was spammed to the list, and was not a result of what you sent out.

RF

> I have an opening and have asked qualified
> candidates to send me their
> resume OFF-LIST.
>
> Most have been able to comply with that simple
> request.
>
> I appologize for those that weren't able.
>
> Be assured that following simple instructions is an
> important part of the
> hiring process.

Robert G. Freeman
Portable DBA: Oracle (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Oracle Replication (Rampant Tech Press)
Mastering Oracle8i (Sybex)
Oracle8 to 8i Upgrade Exam Cram (Coriolis <RIP>) Oracle 7.3 to 8 Upgrade Exam Cram (Coriolis <RIP>)