RE: Background information on Apps technology

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:43:16 -0000

From: Best, David [mailto:David.Best_at_cognos.com]
> There is a great book, I believe the authors are even on this list..
Its
> called: Oracle Applications DBA Field Guide by Elk Phelps and Paul
> Jackson. ISBN: 978-1-59059-644-9

Thanks for this - I've had a couple of people recommend it. I'll look into it.

Am I right in thinking that there's no Apps equivalent of the database concepts
Manual?

Thanks for the help,
Paul.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos Origin group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.