use as you want to - tracking where time goes in code

From: George <george_at_mighty.co.za>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:17:36 +0200 (SAST)

Hi all

it's Christmas so why not.

we all know how we always ask the developer show long does this or that take, do you know if something took longer today than yesterday, or they come to us saying something is not right, it takes to long today, but then they actually never know how long something normally takes to run.

well the attached set of scripts and tables has been my solution to the problem, I use this in conjunction with the HOTSOS tracing routines to try and keep track of whats happening where.

use it as you want, if you got suggestions drop me a email.

like to hear what people think.

George

george_at_mighty.co.za

You Have The Obligation to Inform One Honestly of the risk, And As a Person You Are Committed to Educate Yourself to the Total Risk In Any Activity! Once Informed & Totally Aware of the Risk, Every Fool Has the Right to Kill or Injure Themselves as They See Fit!

For super low premiums, click here http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm