Re: Metalink Bug Status Codes

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 12:50:33 +0000

I had to get a patch written about 2.5 years ago. Oracle support told me that the numbers have nothing to do with how close they are to finishing the work and refused to give me any status whatsoever until it was done. It took a month. This was for a semi-production system. Part of our system did not work for a month due to an oracle bug.