Re: 8.0.5 on NT4 media failure

From: Kurt Van Meerbeeck <kurtvm_at_pandora.be>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 23:13:19 +0100

use srvmgr23 and connect internal

C:\>svrmgr23

Oracle Server Manager Release 2.3.4.0.0 - Production

Copyright (c) Oracle Corporation 1994, 1995. All rights reserved.

Oracle8 Enterprise Edition Release 8.0.6.0.0 - Production With the Partitioning and Objects options PL/SQL Release 8.0.6.0.0 - Production

SVRMGR> connect internal
Password:
Connected.

--
Kurt Van Meerbeeck
kurtvm_at_pandora.be

Imagination is more important than knowledge... (A.Einstein)

You can have many different jobs and still be lazy... (H.Simpson)