CreditCardDebtFree Overnight

From: wilbert ward <renafoxx_at_love.korzik.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 18:24:28 -0700

 Lawyers have discovered a loop hole in the banking laws. Using this discovery, we have been 5uccessful at totally eliminating peoples creditcarddebt with 0ut them paying another dime. We GuaranteeThat we can do this for you.

Contact us at:
1-314-854-8497

That is, if Jim has had enough of the pink grass. Oh, you are! said Rob, amazedm5 Received on Mon Dec 04 2006 - 19:24:28 CST