We process Judicial Judgments

From: sherley perry <lindsieshe_at_lov.ru>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 20:59:47 +0000

We purchase unpaid court awards

See that Justice happens and receive the funds you are due

Merely call us 24 hours per day 7 days per week.

1-303-480-5712

We process Judicial Judgments
Additional info or to discontinue receiving or to see our address.

But so unreal and seemingly impossible was the sight witnessed by the learned astronomers that they have never ventured to make the incident public, although long after the boy had darted away into the east they argued together concerning the marvelous and incomprehensible vision Afterward they secretly engrossed the circumstance upon their records, but resolved never to mention it in public, lest their wisdom and veracity should be assailed by the skepticalb01 Received on Sat Dec 02 2006 - 14:59:47 CST