Urgent Proposition

From: Chris <tombenson1960_at_latinmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 15:02:09 +0000

FROM: Chris
DATE: December 2, 2006

PROPOSITION. REGARDING: Her Excellency Mrs. Stella Obasanjo.

I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but it was borne out of desperation and current development. Please bear with me. I am Barrister Chris Mba a solicitor at law. I was the Personal attorney to Her Excellency Mrs Stella Obasanjo, wife of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency President Olusegun Obasanjo, Herein after shall be referred to as my client.

On the Sunday, October 23, 2005 , my client Her Excellency Chief Mrs Stella Obasanjo had traveled to Spain to undergo surgery and died from complications resulting from that surgery. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money she concealed secretly in a box and deposited with a finance security company overseas with no name of beneficairy, hoping she will use the money abroad and register it with the name of her biological family. I am the only person who knows about this as her personal lawyer. Nobody knows that she is the real owner of the box, because i helped her to register the consignment with another name (Angela Smith) as the owner of the box, so as to prevent the federal ministry of finance from probing the fund. I seek your consent, to present you as the beneficiary of the consignment, which was labeled as Personal Effects, so that the trunk consignment containing the cash sum of USD$25 million dollars (all in $100 bills) can be delivered to you and t hen you and i can share the money, 60% shall be for me and 40% for you. I would get a legal document of change of ownership and Power of Authority in your name needed for the collection and used to back up this claim we will make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law, moreso nobody knows that the box contains money.

This deal is strictly confidential.

For further clearification about her death, see the site below. www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/10/23/obasanjo.obituary

Please get in touch with me through my private e-mail: chrismba2_at_myway.com

Moreso! Do not fail to send me your Full legal names, contact address, cell phone number, Fax number, Occupation, Sex, Marital Status, date of Birth and international passport copy with which I would be able to proceed with you.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Best regards,
Barr. Chris Mba (SAN)
EMAIL: chrismba2_at_myway.com Received on Sat Dec 02 2006 - 09:02:09 CST