Re: Timing program execution on Windows

From: Mario Broodbakker <mbroodbakker_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 12:15:45 -0800 (PST)

..and there is a utility called 'timeit.exe' in the Windows 2003 resourcekit, downloadable from MS. regards, Mario ----- Original Message ---- From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Friday, December 1, 2006 9:47:04 AM Subject: Timing program execution on Windows Any suggestions for a unix like 'time' command that can be used from the command line, just on unix/linux? I need to time some RMAN operations on Win32 box. I've already DL'd and looked at Windows SFU (unix services), but that is a pretty heavy install to just get the 'time' command. Thanks, -- Jared Still Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist