Re: Interesting Exploit in PL/SQL

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:28:24 +0000

On 12/1/06, Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Well yeah, for the 'enable' procedure we do. But when we try to disable it,
> and Oracle doesn't like that, we just don't care - because if it can't be
> disabled, it couldn't have been enabled in the first place :)

Have a think about this then.

SQL> CONN NIALL/JASPER_at_ASDB
Connected.
SQL> AUDIT INSERT ON T; Audit succeeded.

SQL> ALTER TRIGGER AUDIT_TRIGGER ENABLE; Trigger altered.

SQL> NOAUDIT INSERT ON T;
NOAUDIT INSERT ON T

                  *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-20001: AUDIT CHANGES NOT ALLOWED
ORA-06512: at line 2

--
Niall Litchfield