Re: 10g RAC with Veritas SF

From: amonte <ax.mount_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 06:59:47 +0100

Hi Fairlie

How about the database resources such as

db
inst1
inst2
database services

Should I put those as OFFLINE using crsctl?

I also having a bad time with database services, it turned out that when Veritas stops the database with srvctl it stops everything related to the database (as expected) such as db, inst1, inst2 and all database services and when it starts the database it starts all except the services, expected again since srvctl start database does NOT start the database services. I asked the Veritas guy to add another srvctl command (srvctl start service ) he told me that is not possible?!?!?!

TIA Alex