Who executed top queries

From: George Leonard <george_at_mighty.co.za>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:13:35 +0200

Hi all

Customer asked me this, as far as I am aware not possible but thought I would just double check.

I gave them the standard report show top queries by number of times executed, rows accessed, buffer blocks accessed etc.

They now turn around and asked if I can tell them who executed those queries.

I know a lot of changes and additions has been done to the dictionary but as far as I know this information is not there.

Comment, did I miss something or am I still correct in my assumption.

Other than enabling auditing and recording who is executing what and then matching this up with the top queries I don't know of any way to get this.

Hmm, is it possible to tell the system via say a log in trigger to store every query a user execute into a table?

Suggestions.

George Leonard

Email: george_at_mighty.co.za

Coding is easy. All you do is sit staring at a terminal until the drops of blood form on your forehead.