Secret Decoder Ring for kernel stubs?

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:51:02 -0600

Curious, is there a good resource to "unabiguify" kernel stub names? Granted, they are undocumented because Oracle does not want anyone to hack their software, but surely somebody knows what all those names translate to, or what they are used for. I have a very curious streak, so while I would not be able to do anything the knowledge, I simply want to know.

For example, what is kcrrwkx, and what is it used for? For context, see bug 4883174<https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/f?p=130:4:11194713566706627773::::p4_database_id,p4_docid,p4_show_header,p4_show_help,p4_black_frame,p4_font:Bug,4883174,1,0,1,helvetica>

--

Charles Schultz

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Nov 28 2006 - 17:51:02 CST