Re: Dataguard - SRL unassigned on Standby

From: Sanjay Madan <madan.sanjay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:15:13 +0530

Hi Peter,

I have located Carel's post. But Carel's response is to a slightly different scenario. The problem that Kamus had was that the same SRL was showing as active. The other SRLs were Unassigned.

In my case, none of the SRLs have shown the status as anything other than unassigned. So in effect the SRLs are not being used at all.

Sanjay