RAC Interconnect

From: amonte <ax.mount_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 00:00:04 +0100

Hi

As mentioned a few days ago I am installing a RAC with Verits SFRAC on Solaris 10.

I have to create 2 databases to for this RAC implementation. Both will share a single Gigabit connection (using Veritas GAB/LLT). The databases will be OLTP supporting around 400 users each. No chance to put them in same database. I was wondering if a single interconnect would be enough?

TIA Alex