Re: enqueue waits for an INSERT statement

From: Ram Raman <veeeraman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 06:07:59 -0800

What does v$waitstat show? Is it an aggregate view?

Here is the stats from v$Waitstat, from a different session:

CLASS                   COUNT       TIME
------------------ ---------- ----------
data block             490882     684078
sort block                  0          0
save undo block             0          0
segment header             15         19
save undo header            0          0
free list                   0          0
extent map                  2          4
1st level bmb               0          0
2nd level bmb               0          0
3rd level bmb               0          0
bitmap block                0          0
more..
CLASS                   COUNT       TIME
bitmap index block          8          0
file header block        1528       3320
unused                      0          0
system undo header          0          0
system undo block           0          0
undo header              9000      15775
undo block                866         20

Meanwhile TIME_WAITED for enqueue in v$sessoin_wait is still increasing after 10 hours.