HA Architecture for eBusiness Suite Global Single Instance.

From: Sam Chakkanat <cvsam_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:55:46 -0800

All,

I have published an article for Oracle eBusiness suite Global Single Instance under
http://www.cbenchusa.com/articles.html. Please let me know your comments. I also
have articles on BI framework and Grid computing. If anyone else want to write/publish contents
please feel free to contact me. These articles goes directly to the CIO's who are members
of C-Bench.

Thank You,

Sam Chakkanat
(949)-394-3355