security - patching may not be enough ... "The Week of Oracle Database Bugs"

From: Paul Drake <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:18:29 -0500

http://www.argeniss.com/woodb.html

The Week of Oracle Database Bugs Based on the great idea of H D Moore "Month of Browser Bugs" <http://browserfun.blogspot.com/>and LMH "Month of Kernel Bugs" <http://projects.info-pull.com/mokb/>, we are proud to announce that we are starting on December the "Week of Oracle Database Bugs" (WoODB).

Wonderful.
That certainly makes me want to fund them as a company. Perhaps not.

Pd