I NEED YOUR HELP

From: Miss. Benita <beniarma2005_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:42:31 +0100

Good day Sir,
I will be pleased if you can be of great assistance to me in this regards.I will have to be very brief as l will have to give you every details regarding to my proposal if you are capable of handling it.i have no option that to contact you this way hoping that you will not turn me down. My name is Benita Armah i am 23 years old,I am the only daughter of Col.Adolphus Armah. My father is now late, he died during the last crisis in my country (Liberia) West Africa. He was one of the high officers in the leadership of formal president Charles Taylor's government who killed many innocent souls. My father was unlucky to be among those that were killed by the rebel. I am now contacting you to solicit your assistance as my partner in business,the reason is that after the death of my father,i no longer have a place in the country and our properties are distroyed and my uncle siezed the remaining ones.l need your assistance because l have aquired a good sum of money and what i am looking for is a reliable and capable partner who can be able to help me in retrieving this fund out since my present sitution does not permit me to do so now.

I am telling you this because i believe that your agency with your coporation will be of a great interest in having this realised.I want to let know that l will be very happy hearing from you and possible receiving your call once you receive this email.I am now residing in a camp. Please i will like you to treat this matter very urgent and your opinion will be highly respected,i will let you know the place where the fund is deposited once we go into agreement. I will be very happy to discuss the ethics of doing business with you,on the area of interest and equity.I will be waiting for your urgent response. Thanks,
Miss Benita Received on Tue Nov 21 2006 - 07:42:31 CST