Re: statspack snap level 7 as execution plan rep

From: LS Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:33:12 +0100

By the way statspack does not gather ACCESS_PREDICATES neither FILTER_PREDICATES, checking statspack.snap code it states this

insert into stats$sql_plan

                 , 0 -- should be max(sp.access_predicates) (2254299)
                 , 0 -- should be max(sp.filter_predicates)

checked this in 9.2.0.8, I understand that there were bugs regarding these two fileds inv $sql_plan previous version 9.2.0.6 but in 9.2.0.8? 2254299 doesnt seem a bug number

Cheers

--
LSC