Q: Day Light Savings Time in US

From: Pass, Stephanie <Stephanie_Pass_at_cable.comcast.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:16:35 -0700

I just started looking into the Day Light savings changes that will need to occur in Oracle before April. Both databases and clients will need to be changed if they are v9.x and especially 10.x. I haven't gotten far enough to see if any OS patches will need to occur.

Has anyone one the list started digging into it yet? I

Notes - 359145.1, 396426.1

Thanks!