RE: Julian Dyke's RAC book

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:24:44 -0800

Until Lars Mabrowksy says otherwise, I think I'd stick with three nodes...nobody has more at stake in the success of Open Source clustered filesystems than the folks in Lars' group... they really, really need the idea to stick. That's what they do for a living.

Moral of the Story: Fencing should never be an afterthought when making a cluster filesystem.