Re: How do you check for alert log file for the latest error ?

From: Raphael Tiran <rtiran_at_lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 04:58:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I provide a java program (as a charityware) for that purpose. It can check simultaneously numerous instances' alert log. For each error raised, it notifies you by email / sound and through a GUI.
You can download it from www.orasentry.com.

Raf

Lycos Cinema : Catch up with your friends and see free movies online - watch, chat & connect now >> http://cinema.lycos.com
-- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Nov 20 2006 - 03:58:13 CST