Oracle-L via RSS?

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 00:02:05 -0500

Hey listers,

I noticed that freelists.org has RSS feed for the lists (indeed, why wouldn't it these days?).
Does anyone of you use RSS feed and how do you like it?

I am so used to read Oracle-L on my Gmail account and keep archived the most interesting threads. I'm not sure if I like RSS style for it. What's your experience guys?

Thanks,
Alex

--

Best regards,