10g RAC with Veritas SF

From: amonte <ax.mount_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:39:20 +0100

Hi

I have to perform a Oracle 10.2.0.2 RAC Installation on Sun Solaris 10, Veritas Storage Foundation for RAC v5.0 will be used and will be installed by some Veritas guy.

I havent got previous experience with Veritas SF + RAC combination, in 10g I have used only Oracle Clusterware. I wonder how different will this be? What should I tell the Veritas guy about the cluster configurations I need? At Metalink there is no document about 10g, there is one when 9i was released which I am reading it right now.

TiA!

Alex