Re: OT: Star Schema implementation in a front end reporting tool (Business Objects)

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:18:18 -0600

Ken,

Since nobody has replied to your note, I'll provide a few thoughts. I did send a note to a colleague that will be facing this issue in the future, but she hadn't yet realized this would be a problem for her. This seems like a B.O.-specific issue and a pretty common one to boot, so my suggestion would be to simply call the vendor support desk. If that doesn't provide an answer, then I would seek an B.O. forum similar to this one. Not a bad idea anyway since you'll probably have other B.O.-specific questions in the future. And if you get an answer, my colleague would very much appreciate your sending a note to me.

Thanks,
Dennis Williams