Re: cursor: pin S - mutex Wait - in Benchmark

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:17:04 -0800

I just love the gmail keyboard shortcuts ;)

Please ignore the previous message,It was incomplete .

Sorry.. the message was data partitioning has major impact (or advantage) in RAC with the new remastering algorithms and ASSM (L2) bitmaps have instance affinity. Both of the features are RAC aware..

-Gopal