Re: How to disable drop table flashback feature?

From: David Sharples <davidsharples_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:53:08 +0000

flashback and drop table are two completely different things so having flashback off wont affect drop tables

anyway, this is what you want if on 10gR2

ALTER SYSTEM SET recyclebin = OFF;

its undocumented in 10gR1.

Also it doent affect space consumption as it is re-used if needed, so you dont need to change anything