Various Pills, worldwide delivery!

From: Monty S. Castano <coolsite_at_coolcarcontests.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:34:13 -0500

I'm so sorry! :)

I've found pills you have asked for. It took some time to consult with my colleagues from Canada and now I surely can say that you should buy medications at MyCanadianPharmacy drug store. We've made some tests and results are incredible. They sell high-quality drugs but prices are extremely low.
Here is their link: http://qkveto.vicelio.info/?83866901 Hope you'll get better soon.

With best regards,
Dr "Monty S. Castano".

If it's a good script I'll do it. And if it's a bad script, and they pay me enough, I'll do it. You can't hold a man down without staying down with him. Faith is building on what you know is here, so you can reach what you know is there. Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their image Received on Wed Nov 15 2006 - 12:34:13 CST