Your email address has won in our Xmas/End of year lottery draws

From: MRS.CYNTHIA RIONEY,THE LOTTO AWARDS MANAGER,UKCHIOCE LOTTERY INC. <ukchoice_at_ukchoice.orangehome.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:26:03 -0500 (EST)

Attn Winner,

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting held on 5th November 2006. This is a Millennium Scientific Computer Game in which email addresses were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £2,500,000 in cash, which is the winning payout for First category winners. This is from the total prize money of £66,500,000.00 shared among the seven winners in the First category.

To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

MR.THOMAS DUCAN
MANAGER BROKERAGE SERVICE
PLANET FINANCE/SECURITIES LTD.
Email:planfinltd_at_yahoo.com.hk
TEL: +44-703-190-1975 Ref No: ZMA=424X-23P1-MNG
Batch No: QN45-RSA
Ticket No: TWMT/1800/806
Lucky No: 14,19,35, 29, 34,12, 49.
Serial No: 491-12

You must contact the appointed agent with your Full Names and Age, Contact Telephone and fax Numbers,Your address and a copy of any identification document of yours via email to process the immediate payment of your prize.
The Validity period of the winnings is for 10 working days hence you are expected to make your cla ims immediately. Once again congratulations !!!

Sincerely,
MRS.CYNTHIA RIONEY
THE LOTTO AWARDS MANAGER,
UKCHIOCE LOTTERY INC. Received on Wed Nov 15 2006 - 10:26:03 CST