Re: hash joins and pga/temp space?

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:03:58 +0200

And if you accidentally don't have Lewis' book then you can get some insight of hash joins in one article and one presentation: http://www.cs.ust.hk/vldb2002/VLDB2002-proceedings/papers/S29P03.pdf http://www.pythian.com/documents/Working_with_Automatic_PGA.ppt

Although none of them directly answers to your question...

Gints Plivna