Re: hash joins and pga/temp space?

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:54:16 +0000

I am really just looking for a way to predictively forecast how much hash space I need for a given query. Assuming the plan is the same. So as I add data I can know in advance what I will need instead of a try and find out.

The system is in development. I don't have production data. So we are testing with smaller data sets. -------------- Original message -------------- From: Peter Sylvester <peters_at_mitre.org>