Re: Oracle standby (data guard)

From: Bob <orcl_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:26:31 -0500

Been there done that.. got all the books for sale if you want em....

The BEST information anywhere (for dg specifically) *IS* the oracle documentation.

In my experience, Ive always been adverse to oracle documentation because for me, its very hard to read online.For me, the light came on when I printed it out, then I realized I had in my hand the best resource ever. Nevertheless, I admit its very hard to read and digest the online version. The best $ I ever spent was at kinkos

Bob

--
"Oracle error messages being what they are, do not
highlight the correct cause of fault, but will identify