RAC and logfiles

From: Johan Eriksson <valpis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:19:31 +0100

Hi

(oracle 10.2.0.1, OS RH 4 , x86_64, storage ASM, 2 nodes)

On our testsystem they just recently tried an shutdown abort and after that nothing works.
When I try to start the instance on nod 1 I will get : ERROR at line 1:

ORA-00313: open failed for members of log group 7 of thread 2
ORA-00312: online log 7 thread 2: '/opt/oracle/oradata/msrac2/redo7.log'
ORA-27037: unable to obtain file status

Linux-x86_64 Error: 2: No such file or directory Additional information: 3

But that is a logfile for nod 2, the same on second node, complain for logs belonging to thread 1

I cant remove the files since I only get the system to mount and can't switch logfile.
The logfiles it complain about is located locally on the nodes (due to preformance problem on the SAN I tried to have 50% of the logfiles outside SAN&ASM)

Anyone have any suggestion on what has happened and how to solve it?

/johan