RMAN-00600: internal error, arguments [4014] [1] [] [] []

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 16:30:40 -0400

Hi I found this error message and this solution, do you know which could be the exact cause.

I solved in this way:

I tried a recovery of database without read onlys until time.

Restore phase work ok.

But I have problem when executing the recovery. I restarted the database and the problem persisted.

I had enough free space, but I had to increase it to get the read onlys up. I recovered including the read only files, then I got the same error. I restarted the database and then the recover work without problems.

I don't have what could be the real problem.