Re: password change control

From: Michael Chan <mphchan23_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 00:29:21 +0800

Thanks all for the reply. I know the direction to address the issue.

My security officer is trying to address the following scenario. Users are forced to change their password due to expiration and they cannot change it back to the original one from the interim one on the same day.

They copy this concept from some Unix platform like AIX.

Regards,

PH Chan