Re: password change control

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 17:32:07 +0200

I really like this.
If I forget my password, I go to the dba and he change it to a new one. For security reasons (so the dba would not know my password) he should flag it as expired, forcing me to change it the next time I log in into the database.
With your policy, I get a day off because I can not change it in the same day.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel