Re: Thoughts on the "Oracle Professional" magazine?

From: Bob <orcl_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 20:54:18 -0500

I won a few copies at a Dan Hotka seminar a few years back, it was ok but when I looked into a subscription, I found it prohibitively expensive. I believe it was several hundred $$!!

 I quick look at their site and I didn't see the prices (surprise). The content was akin to NYOUG quarterly - free with membership, publication Post the subscription price if you find it.

On the other hand they claim to offer "highly technical information to "high end" dba's -- so...

4 day oracle university training 3K
1 day Tom Kyte seminar $250
oracle -l
priceless!

you decide

Bob

--
"Oracle error messages being what they are, do not
highlight the correct cause of fault, but will identify