RE: CSS daemon

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:03:39 -0800 (PST)

Kevin

  I even offered the Remote connection so that they can see the issue but no reply. Let's wait for some more time else I will call the support number.

Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com> wrote:

I've got a free pint at UKOUG for anyone that can prove Alex wouldn't be able to diagnose this CRS problem in about eleventeen seconds! I'm serious!

I have seen so many TARs in Metalink where the analyst notes "I can't reproduce here, can't find a 4 node Linux cluster". As if every problem needs to be reproduced. As if every problem is reproducible.