TotallyCardDebtFree Overnight

From: melba hansen <ottolinejoseph_at_onlinekoopjes.be>
Date: 7 Nov 2006 07:26:52 -0600

Our attorneys have discovered a loop hole in the banking laws. Using this discovery we have been successful at totally eliminating peoples CreditCardDebt with out them paying another dime.

We GuaranteeThat we can do this for you.

314-414-4 0 0 1

Joslyn, with a laughFussing over electricity, I'll bet a cookie! I do wish, said the mother, fretfully, that he would get over that maniam24 Received on Tue Nov 07 2006 - 07:26:52 CST