RE: SQL*Net encryption with SSH port forwarding

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 12:59:13 -0500

Tanel,
Yes, I was referring to encrypting data between the middle-tier and the db-tier. The apps is already SSL-enabled, so we are fine b/w the middle-tier and the client browser. When you say that you have used it to encrypt data from the apps front-end to the apps server; what was your apps front-end? Was the apps loaded on a Citrix-type architecture?