Re: OMWB can't migrate Informix9.4 to Oracle?

From: Ravi Madabhushanam <ravi.madabhushanam_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:07:14 +0530

Hi Anurag,

The SR in the process. Unfortunately, the SR was raised on Friday and no update on saturday & sunday( weekends).. I can expect some update today.. hopefully :)

similar question has also been asked in Oracle forums.. No response even there..

Now I'm also attempting the On-line capture model. But, to do that , we require JDBC drivers, which I'm unable to find. Oracle recommends JDBC drivers of version 1.4 , where as at IBM site only versions 2.21 & 3.00 are available for download. I have done sufficient amount searching with out any luck.

Can you please guide me where can i find these..

Thanks,
Ravi.M