Recover judgments- fun and exciting, high $ Profession

From: shelley duncan <kendrickmae_at_lovenet.com.ua>
Date: 6 Nov 2006 09:53:27 -0600

Hello Tom,

I was let go from my employment I held for what seemed like forever.

Its hard to thank you enough for starting me in this new profession. You have given me a fresh start on life. Already taking home twice as much as I realized in my old job.

Carefully following exactly what your training recommends me to do, is proceeding better than I ever dreamed possible. I go to the local court house and locate all of the clientele I can handle.

I took delivey of a new Jag. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. Having a ball in this career. It's a blast and I am a hero to the judges and to my clientele. What an outstanding career to be in.

I draw on your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru the post office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Every day is like Christmas.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the notion to do so. Germany and China this year.

Please provide this letter to others. This profession is so massive it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been hurt.

Sincerely,
Marcia A. NJ

This may well be you!

Dial
303 395 3_9_0_0

Above line to study more or to stop receiving additional information and then to see location

Guessed right the first time, answered the boy, and drawing his Character Marking spectacles from his pocket, he put them on and stared at the minister in turn. Upon the man's forehead appeared the letter Em13e Received on Mon Nov 06 2006 - 09:53:27 CST