Investment Strategy

From: Idealizing D. Brickbat <nation_at_goldline-magnum.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 08:12:41 -0500

Are you looking for a simple investment strategy that beats more than 90% of all mutual funds and investment newsletters?

It takes as little as 15 minutes a month to get these results using the Vega Stock Forecast

The Vega Stock Forecast is a stock research report that is published on this website around the 10th of each month. Each month, our computer models use artificial intelligence technologies and fundamental data to analyze the market from the top-down. We present two investment systems, one using mutual funds, and one using stocks.

For every $10,000 invested on January 10, 1992, our smart computer's stock picks would have given you $126,458 by October 10, 2006 versus only $32,275 if you had been invested in the S&P 500 stock index.

You could be 50% richer or 50% poorer by next year depending on which stock market industries you invest in.

Our methods help you to find the best industries.

Read more at http://vadesuikunmaseda.com/?UNDLTFXkBSV1lUH190WkNTVVVEH1FcWQ== Received on Mon Nov 06 2006 - 07:12:41 CST