Re: Virus emails galore

From: Nuno Souto <dbvision_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 22:48:24 +1100

Norman Dunbar wrote,on my timestamp of 6/11/2006 7:10 PM:

>>>Has anyone noticed an increase in virus emails
>>>from their address for oracle-L?

> Yep - fraid so. :o(

They been very active, the little buggers. Mostly annoyance value, really. Not much they can do, past three firewalls and a firm
do-not-open-ANY-attachments policy!

But they try. It's fun to see their head banging against the walls. Reminds me of Summer and the flies. Also reminds me of Ingres, in a way. #8B)

> Been for any more good curries down 'Dee Why' recently ?

Yeah mate: lovely stuff! And the new Top BBQ Chinese is superb as well! I now live within bike range of those places! ;-)

Mind you: with 10g starting to - finally! - take off around here, not much time to go out: gotta get those 8i and 9i clients on it! I've even got a 7 one to upgrade - now, THAT's gonna be fun!

Hey, good to see you at Kevin's blog! Long time no hear.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto