Re: Anybody more familiar with "_use_old_connect_by" than I am?

From: Andre van Winssen <dreveewee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 07:49:22 +0100

The typo explains why there was not a lot of info on Metalink :-. But now I know how to spell it, and searching for "_old_connect_by_enabled" you can see things like :

Bug 5400311 CBO: Some connect by queries that the use old connect by (_old_connect_by_enabled has been set to true), can receive unexpected results and / or errors (such as ORA-1436).

this bug is listed (Note:342443.1) as fixed in 10.2.0.2 patch 8

This was the reason for asking other people's experiences.:

Regards,
Andre