Re: Documentation every Database Shop should have

From: Bob <orcl_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 08:34:20 -0500

Hi Dennis!

just out of curiosity... what web form tools are you eluding to? I would love to see a very basic app designer tool (ala sorceforge) that would allow this (not htmldb I hope..)

Anything that would replace the 18 xls docs we now use, would be nice

Alsot of the problem with this question is that although we all share the same basic tasks, everyones dept would want it a little different - so unfortunately, excel seems then be the tool of choice ;-)

Thanks
Bob

--
"Oracle error messages being what they are, do not
highlight the correct cause of fault, but will identify