Newsflash quote

From: Realtime_traders_update <a_luver_at_academic-search.net>
Date: 4 Nov 2006 23:10:06 -0600

Bottom-Feeder Alert the.

News was released right at the closing bell Friday Major Profit Potential exists for Monday. demon,, face.
RMVN. said. Dorothy screamed and expected to see a terrible sight; but as the two halves of the Sorcerer fell apart on the floor she saw that he had no bones or blood inside of him at all, and that the place where he was cut looked much like a sliced turnip or potato.

0.07 last trade! of.

Remington Ventures Inc. flips the 1.5Tri11ion Daily Currency Exchange Market with its new technology the, And, besides this, I have brought you what I call the Illimitable Communicator Being.

Go to the RMVN website and read up on this amazing new technology What.
It not only analizes the 1.5Tri11ion a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next big mover will be. How amazing is that?!! a.

RMVN is at a low low price. The last time RMVN took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90. It is a simple electric device which will enable you, wherever you may be, to converse with people in any part of the world, without the use of such crude connections as wires.

Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low sell high! Remember hearing that? In fact, you may-- Stop! cried Rob.

The watch starts right now! It is useless for you to describe it, because I'll have nothing more to do with you or your inventions.

We are not st0ckbrokers or in-vestment advisors. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide in-vestment advice. Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information on a company. fine.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "forward looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. We have been paid three thousand five hundred dollars ca5h and expect to be compensated again in the near future with ca5h from a non-affillated third party. I have given them a fair trial, and they've got me into all sorts of trouble and made all my friends miserable.

An example of forward-looking information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated. portrait.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications. Always research your own investments, and consult your investment advisor before investing .Small-cap companies, micro-cap companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently risky and very volatile investments. If I was some high-up scientist it would be different; but I'm just a common boy, and I don't want to be anything else.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you invest. If you are not a savvy investor we suggest strongly that you sit back and just watch. His.

We are not a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell securities.But, your duty-- began the Demon. My duty I owe to myself and to my family, interrupted Rob. I have never cultivated science, more than to fool with some simple electrical experiments, so I owe nothing to either science or the Demon of Electricity, so far as I can see.M19 Received on Sat Nov 04 2006 - 23:10:06 CST