Re: Test Refresh Strategies

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 18:36:31 -0500

Paula,

I'll be presenting on this topic on 14th November on the UKOUG 06 in Birmingham. http://conference.ukoug.org/default.asp?p=246&dlgact=shwprs&prs_prsid=499&day_dayid=1 I've done it in 9i and 10g but it should be working with 8i as well providing there are no severe bugs with Transportable Tablespaces.

Cheers,
Alex

--
Best regards,